Saar

Summer

Summer
Saar, Jan 31, 2018
Description:
Credits:
- Beachscape - Little Butterfly Wings & Studio Basic
https://the-lilypad.com/store/Beachscape-kit.html

For my now & then layout I want to scrap about visiting the sandsculptures in Blankenberge (Belgium). It’s becoming some sort of a yearly tradition to visit them. My first visit to the sandsculptures was in July 2011. Back then they held the festival at another location then now. Now they’re on the beach. It’s so fun and you can see the sea in the background. The theme of the sandsculptures is mostly Disney. And since I’m a huge Disney fan, it’s a big plus for me! In 2011 there were less Disneymovies than now, but the favorites are always displayed at the festival. I like Beauty and the beast, Frozen, Mary Poppins, the Lion King and the little Mermaid. I also like Brave and Nightmare before Christmas. It’s such a fun tradition to go tot he festival every year. I’m always looking forward to it. Can’t wait to visit it again this year.
    • IntenseMagic
      Oh wow!! How amazing are those sand sculptures!! Awesome! Your page is absolutely gorgeous!! That background and the title work are fabulous!!
      Saar likes this.
    There are no comments to display.
  • Category:
    Month of Challenges 6
    Uploaded By:
    Saar
    Date:
    Jan 31, 2018
    View Count:
    Comment Count:

EXIF Data

File Size:
    270.4 KB
    Mime Type:
    image/jpeg
    Width:
    800px
    Height:
    800px

Note: EXIF data is stored on valid file types when a photo is uploaded. The photo may have been manipulated since upload (rotated, flipped, cropped etc).