jcb5600

Eclipse - MOC6 Jan 15 Filled Layout

Eclipse - MOC6 Jan 15 Filled Layout
jcb5600, Jan 20, 2018
Description:
used Eclipse by Kristin Aagard
template from Pocket Stories 6 - Wild Stuff by Etc by Danyale
the arrows that look like marker drawn on photos are from All the Feels Part 2 TLP collab

See the other half of this spread and journaling here.
KristinAagard, Mylinn and MrsPeel like this.
    • MrsPeel
      ohhh I see!!! you should include a link to the other page with the journaling, or even the linked thumbnail in the credits part!!! and place a link to this one in the journaled page!!!! it is super easy to edit it, let me know if you want me to tell you how!!! (maybe you know, but just in case!!!) what an awesome experience!!! [​IMG]
    • jcb5600
      @MrsPeel Thanks! I didn't think about linking them but that makes sense! I added a link to the companion page on each of the layouts.
      MrsPeel likes this.
    • MrsPeel
      great!!! Your journaling is so amazing, love both pages, but I think knowing they are about the same event adds to each of them!!!!! <3
    • KristinAagard
      Love the map showing your position in the path of the eclipse! Fun photos! Awesome page documenting this very cool event! <3
    • JillW
      Totally cool that you've documented THE eclipse!! (Awesome that you were right in the path too!!) What a stunning eclipse photo!! Your page is perfect for the challenge (and having 2 pages is just fine!)
      Thank you for playing along with the filled style challenge!!
    There are no comments to display.
  • Category:
    Month of Challenges 6
    Uploaded By:
    jcb5600
    Date:
    Jan 20, 2018
    View Count:
    Comment Count:

EXIF Data

File Size:
    244.4 KB
    Mime Type:
    image/jpeg
    Width:
    600px
    Height:
    600px

Note: EXIF data is stored on valid file types when a photo is uploaded. The photo may have been manipulated since upload (rotated, flipped, cropped etc).