Fdd_ffMasquerade8-bg-harmony

Fdd_ffMasquerade8-bg-harmony
ta_merkins, Jan 9, 2018
Description:
Fiddle Dee Dee Masquerade 8
Bella Gypsy Harmony

journaling:
Dear Future Self,
I hope this finds you well and happy! I know that you and Cainan are getting ready to celebrate your fifteenth wedding anniversary and you are busy planning your Alaskan cruise. I’ll let you get back to that in a few minutes!
I hope that you’ve gotten to do some fun things these last 13 years! I’m sure (well, I’m hoping) that you’ve gotten to see Kimberley, Jenny and Lynnette at least 1 time each year! Friends are important and I know you know that! I hope you’ve gotten to take that trip to Vegas with Sandi- for your 40th? I bet that was tons of fun! Have you convinced Cainan to take you to England yet? If not, get on that!
Where are you living? Did you move to Arizona? If not, please at least tell me that you’ve gotten that RV and you and Cainan are having fun seeing all 50 states. If not, get on that too!
How’re the boys? I bet there have been tons of advancements with Spina Bifida. You know, you should do (another?) SB walk, run, roll. It’s a good idea- raise money and stay active! Make sure to give those boys a call and a hug and a kiss from me. I love them so much.
Stay active, stay scrapping, have fun, read, play games, enjoy the nice weather, love, see all the things and all the places.
Life is good- enjoy it!
Dalis likes this.
  • There are no comments to display.
  • Category:
    Month of Challenges 6
    Uploaded By:
    ta_merkins
    Date:
    Jan 9, 2018
    View Count:
    Comment Count:

EXIF Data

File Size:
    116.9 KB
    Mime Type:
    image/jpeg
    Width:
    600px
    Height:
    600px

Note: EXIF data is stored on valid file types when a photo is uploaded. The photo may have been manipulated since upload (rotated, flipped, cropped etc).