HeatherB, Nov 23, 2017
Description:
Seriously Stoked by Kate Hadfield and Kim Jensen
Game On Elements by Kristin Aagard
Carefree Elements by Bella Gypsy

Cindy's Layered Templates: Photo Focus Mega Pack by Cindy Schneider
MrsPeel likes this.
    • keepscrappin
      awesome boy page! I love that BIG photo you got and that he looked up for it! Great mix of kits and oh so fun!
      HeatherB likes this.
    • MrsPeel
      I don't think you can imagine the happiness of my finding so many pages of yours just posted!!!!!!!!!! I am running the risk of repeating myself here, but I have to say how much I admire you, the given talent you have for making a record of family in the most gorgeous ways has kept me as part of yours for almost 8 years and I am here hoping for many more....!!! the ability to translate templates well is also a great gift, and you have so much elegance, greatness in the choices that will make your kids treasure all your pages with passion!!!!!! I will come back to comment in the other pages, but wanted to post in the Froggy Faves, not an easy task to choose only one, but this one I think captures me more because of the awesome paper play you did here, fabulous, absolutely and amazingly fabulous!!!!!!! Into the Nov Froggy Faves!!!! [​IMG]
      HeatherB likes this.
    • Dalis
      awwww.... I love the journaling card w/ the heart controller! That is super cute!
      HeatherB likes this.
    There are no comments to display.
  • Category:
    Pollywog Team Layouts
    Uploaded By:
    HeatherB
    Date:
    Nov 23, 2017
    View Count:
    Comment Count:

EXIF Data

File Size:
    246.8 KB
    Mime Type:
    image/jpeg
    Width:
    600px
    Height:
    600px

Note: EXIF data is stored on valid file types when a photo is uploaded. The photo may have been manipulated since upload (rotated, flipped, cropped etc).