AliSarah

We're done here!!

We're done here!!
AliSarah, Oct 15, 2017
Description:
This is for the Photography Challenge Oct '17!

These are photos of when my daughter got her braces off!! It was a big day and I think the pictures tell the story pretty well! I loved how happy she was with the job the orthodontist was able to do! Before she got braces, she would not smile as much, always trying to hide her fangs (her words, not mine), so it was a big deal to get braces! She was so happy to have them, and took amazing care of her teeth, doing everything they asked of her! Still it was a long road and she was happy to be done with them!!

To create this, I used a template by Scrapping With Liz called In Quotes, and I've Got a Plan Feb 2016 by Mommyish. I also added a flower from Flowers #17 by Mommyish, and modified one of her styles for the quotation marks!
Juliestcyr likes this.
    • Juliestcyr
      My daughter is 12, and waiting for two baby teeth to fall out before the dentist will put her braces on. But she has definitely become self-conscious of her "fangs." I am loving those giant quotes and brackets layered together. As well as the "dentist green" (I can't be the only one who thinks that colour reminds them of the dentist!) layout!
      AliSarah likes this.
    • AliSarah
      I didn't even think of it, but yes, that color is definitely "dentist green!!"
    There are no comments to display.
  • Category:
    Photography Challenge
    Uploaded By:
    AliSarah
    Date:
    Oct 15, 2017
    View Count:
    Comment Count:

EXIF Data

File Size:
    178.7 KB
    Mime Type:
    image/jpeg
    Width:
    600px
    Height:
    600px

Note: EXIF data is stored on valid file types when a photo is uploaded. The photo may have been manipulated since upload (rotated, flipped, cropped etc).