meterr

August Journaling Challenge

August Journaling Challenge
meterr, Aug 15, 2017
Description:
I scrapped my youngest sons summer. He had emergency surgery the end of May and then got very sick about 6 weeks later with bronchitis that would not go away easily. He spent almost all his summer healing from surgery, sick, with bad asthma and just home. I feel very bad and guilty his precious summer was wasted. When I see these photos, it reminds me we did have some fun here at home! He's doing better now, so I'm using these few Fridays left of summer that his dad has off to go to a few museums that have mummies!

Credit to:
Just Jaimeee Storyteller March 2016
jenn mccabe likes this.
    • jenn mccabe
      I know you have been updating us on your sweet son's summer and all the illnesses that he has endured. It's been heart breaking to hear. And for that I am so sorry. I hope you do enjoy the last of it - he definitely deserves to have as much fun as he can after what he's been through. You are an awesome mom! The page is so bright and cheerful - love the yellow and hope your last days of summer wishes come true! (and as to your words in the forum thread - I am so sorry. That is devastating and heart breaking - I am so very sorry for your loss.)
      meterr likes this.
    There are no comments to display.
  • Category:
    Journaling Challenge
    Uploaded By:
    meterr
    Date:
    Aug 15, 2017
    View Count:
    Comment Count:

EXIF Data

File Size:
    123.7 KB
    Mime Type:
    image/jpeg
    Width:
    700px
    Height:
    700px

Note: EXIF data is stored on valid file types when a photo is uploaded. The photo may have been manipulated since upload (rotated, flipped, cropped etc).