EHStudios

Anchored

Anchored
EHStudios, Mar 24, 2017
Description:
I really tried to add so much more to this, but I couldn't. It says what I needed it to & in a way that I think helps. This is for week 4 of the Monthly Muse March challenges.

Credits:
"Daydreamer" by Paislee Press
"Petals" by Sara Gleason
    • cfile
      oh Elisa. I love the way you scrapped this with all the paper petals that way.. The journaling.. yes I understand that.. we all feel that way sometimes but yes you do matter in a big way :) Hugs... Love the composition of your week 4 and that cute little anchor!
      EHStudios likes this.
    • Sokee
      It's perfect!!

Ekkk so perfect!!

And Elisa, you'll always matter!
      EHStudios likes this.
    • EHStudios
      @cfile & @Sokee You both are amazing women! Thanks for saying that! I frequently live in my head too much & it's not always the nicest, lol! If you know what I mean! Thanks for the comments!! Hugs to you both!!!
      cfile likes this.
    • ashleywb
      Oh my, this is gorgeous. Don't our hearts feel adrift at times. You absolutely matter!
      EHStudios likes this.
    • n33
      Just beautiful and a the quote has a quiet place to contemplate.
      EHStudios likes this.
    • MandaKay
      OH MY GOODNESS... ALL the heart eyes. I am swooning. This is SO gorgeous! I can't believe those vellum papers at the top look SO real! I can't stop looking at this...perfect choice to not add more this this - I absolutely love it! The emotion in the simple questions too - ugh - it's beautiful...you are beautiful and you matter, but I totally can relate at times!
      EHStudios likes this.
    • Mylinn
      Beautiful, quiet and very very powerful page and statement.
      EHStudios likes this.
    • Serena
      This... is... STUNNING. I love it so very much, it's absolutely perfect! I would seriously print this out and hang it on my wall if I could. Just.. wow.
      EHStudios likes this.
    • jagruti patel
      Absolutely gorgeous page!
      EHStudios likes this.
    • Squirrely
      This truly is so beautiful - even though I can't read a word of it cuz it's too tiny!! Could you add the text to your description please, I really want to read what others love about this, other than it's beauty. :)
      EHStudios likes this.
    There are no comments to display.
  • Category:
    Art Journaling
    Uploaded By:
    EHStudios
    Date:
    Mar 24, 2017
    View Count:
    Comment Count:

EXIF Data

File Size:
    250.6 KB
    Mime Type:
    image/jpeg
    Width:
    600px
    Height:
    600px

Note: EXIF data is stored on valid file types when a photo is uploaded. The photo may have been manipulated since upload (rotated, flipped, cropped etc).