Pups_r_Paps

ATC-2017-45-Just-Remember

ATC-2017-45-Just-Remember
Pups_r_Paps, Mar 24, 2017
Description:
JOURNALING: Wk 4 - Just remember, an anchor is meant to hold you steady, not drag you down with it.

CREDITS: Wk 4 - “Brooklyn Buntinghill”, Rebecca McMeen; “Deep Blue Sea”, “Il Pleut”, & “Besotted”, Dawn Inskip
MrsPeel, bbymks5, orkan and 1 other person like this.
    • cfile
      your 4 week AJ Muse has been super.. the lady here reminds me of the Maxine cartoons and your quotes and words of wisdom each week brought such a smile to my face, this being no exception! Love also the little frogs that managed to be in each one and how you made this last one match as well.. Love!!
    • wvsandy
      This is wonderful! Love the quote, your lady (look on her face, lol) and those FROGS! I haven't started mine yet but this has really inspired me!
    • KAPOH
      This has been a fun series. LOVE the frogs. Great quote.
    • kimingvtx
      Love that quote! Great page.
    • flowersgal
      Another fun layout with the lady and her frogs. Love the quote. You are a master at matching your quote with your layout.
    • bbymks5
      Love this quote!! I love the little ladies you used so much!
    • MrsPeel
      w0w w0w w0wo this!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! you have given me the perfect perfect quote in this gorgeous super beautiful ATC!!!!!! love the doll you have been using, love all the cards but this one (maybe because of my mental/emotional state at the moment) is my most favorite, both quote and visually... love your continuity in all of them, love the humor and at the same time intensity in them over the weeks, and this is the crowning beauty :) even the font you used is awesome! I'm sharing Into the Froggy Faves!!!!!! Thanks so much for playing with us!!!!! [​IMG]
    • redplaid3
      I have just loved your pieces. Super work! Love your theme woman.
    There are no comments to display.
  • Category:
    Art Journaling
    Uploaded By:
    Pups_r_Paps
    Date:
    Mar 24, 2017
    View Count:
    Comment Count:

EXIF Data

File Size:
    123.4 KB
    Mime Type:
    image/jpeg
    Width:
    457px
    Height:
    640px

Note: EXIF data is stored on valid file types when a photo is uploaded. The photo may have been manipulated since upload (rotated, flipped, cropped etc).