Snow Day
Vrielinkie, Jan 23, 2017
Description:
We went for a walk last weekend, it was really cold but sunny. Such a lovely day and due to the snow and ice it was very pretty!

I used:
- Non-TLP template
- Cozy Up Page Kit by Forever Joy
- Hello Fall Papers by Forever Joy
- Colorfall Papers by Forever Joy
- Mama Bear Papers by Forever Joy
ForeverJoy likes this.
    • jenn mccabe
      beautiful photos of your day out and about in the snow. i love the effect of that rainbow chevron title area. so pretty!
      Vrielinkie likes this.
    • Vrielinkie
      That's the about the only thing on this LO that I like, besides the photos. It didn't turn out as I wanted I guess. Oh well, can't like 'em all. So thanks for the praise @jenn mccabe :blush
    • jenn mccabe
      aww, you can always rework it when you have more time. i have one or two that i am not happy with - but others seemed to like it. so it's funny how hard we can be on ourselves right?
      Vrielinkie likes this.
    • Iowan
      Such beautiful photos of a beautiful day. Love that shadow photo. Thanks so much for taking part in the Fill’er Up, Please challenge.
      Vrielinkie likes this.
    • ForeverJoy
      OH! Love the sunny bright feel to this page! :beat Your photos really tell the story of how the day felt-!
      Vrielinkie likes this.
    There are no comments to display.
  • Category:
    Member Galleries
    Uploaded By:
    Vrielinkie
    Date:
    Jan 23, 2017
    View Count:
    Comment Count:

EXIF Data

File Size:
    181.6 KB
    Mime Type:
    image/jpeg
    Width:
    600px
    Height:
    600px

Note: EXIF data is stored on valid file types when a photo is uploaded. The photo may have been manipulated since upload (rotated, flipped, cropped etc).