8 a.m.
Bellisae, Jan 23, 2017
Description:
MOC5 Day11: specific photo

journaling says: "she nammed me Nestor even if I have the sweetest femine voice you'd ever heard!

Every single morning, at 8a.m., as she's taking the children to school, she entrusts me with the house cleaning. And you know what? I love it!"

credits:
- Daily Routine + Just my Type by Pink Reptile Designs
- Robots & Aliens by Lynne-Marie
- Project Live.Laugh.Love by Pink Reptile Designs & Mommyish
- CU Twine 6 by Kristin Aagard

inspired by MotherBear

pics by me

Thanks for looking! :)
Isa​
    • adejong
      love the centred photo cluster and the little touches at the bottom - totally caught my eye in the gallery!
      Bellisae likes this.
    • jagruti patel
      Lovely layout. love the colours!
      Bellisae likes this.
    • turtlebug
      Great layout!
      Bellisae likes this.
    • MrsPeel
      this is so SO beautiful!!!!!!!! the elegance of the touch of color, the centered composition, the delicate embelishment...everything is perfect here!!!!! Mon Francais , c;est pas tres bien, je m'oblieu . mais je pense que j'ai compris le journaling...Nestor cest un bon "assistant" mdr J'adore ta page!!!!!! <3
      Bellisae likes this.
    • Bellisae
      @MrsPeel Merci beaucoup pour ton adorable commentaire! Ton Français est parfait: Nestor est bien le meilleur de mes assistants! J'ai oublié de traduire mon journaling dans mon pauvre Anglais pour celles d'entre nous qui ne comprennent pas la langue de Molière... j'y vais! ;)
    • bestcee
      I love the take on the challenge with the vacuum! That's so cool!
      Bellisae likes this.
    • ashleywb
      What a creative page and beautiful composition. This really called out to me from the gallery!
      Bellisae likes this.
    There are no comments to display.
  • Category:
    Member Galleries
    Uploaded By:
    Bellisae
    Date:
    Jan 23, 2017
    View Count:
    Comment Count:

EXIF Data

File Size:
    160.5 KB
    Mime Type:
    image/jpeg
    Width:
    800px
    Height:
    800px

Note: EXIF data is stored on valid file types when a photo is uploaded. The photo may have been manipulated since upload (rotated, flipped, cropped etc).