adriablack

2017 - PL - Jan WK1

2017 - PL - Jan WK1
adriablack, Jan 16, 2017
Description:
MOC5 Challenge - One Word Journaling (explore)

Right side of PL page:
[​IMG]

Journaling:
A new year means new routines and lots of changes as it has for the last several years for our family. This year, we are trying to set up regular routines for Atty that are flexible enough for most changes that could happen in the next year. She does so much better with routines. Also, I want to encourage her to explore more this year. So after much discussion between Jamie and I, we decided to start taking regular trips to the library and other resources that we have memberships to. This will work on the days that I currently have to take Emery to work, as well as on the days that we are simply entertaining ourselves. This was our first week of exploring our local area again. Since I take Emery to work between 2 and 4 days a week, we have begun exploring the library and the Family Museum on those days so that I don't have to drive back and forth multiple times and waste a ton of gas. This has worked out so awesome for us so far. And Atty is having so much fun, every single day!

Currently, we are exploring books at the library about hibernation and bears. We have also been able to explore the Family Museum from a slightly older and different perspective than last year when we came to visit. Atty was able to check out the awesome train setup they had for Christmas. She ran back and forth following the two trains as they moved through the scene. Plus, we got to spend quite a bit of time playing in the Language House. She loves to pretend to cook. And the Language House is an awesome place for her to explore. The kitchen area is sorted by letter sounds, plus there is a dining area, laundry section, outdoor area with flowers and a pond, bedroom, and a pretty cool bathroom that sings, "Happy Birthday". She also got to explore the musical piano that you operate with your feet, along with meeting new friends.

Credits:
Traci Reed - 365 Unscripted - Stitched Grids #3 (retired)
Bella Gypsy - Twinkle Ombre Shimmers (papers)
Allison Pennington - Glimmer: Background Basics
Allison Pennington - Kindred Spirit - Glitterbets
Amy Wolff - Gilded Winter Elements
Just Jamie - Year in Review - Simple Accents
Just Jamie - 2017 Storyteller Welcome Bag (Stenciled Numbers)
Bella Gypsy - Rustic Frippery
KarenB likes this.
    • bestcee
      Love how you colored the word Explore through your journaling! It's very eye catching. That museum looks so fun! Love that you are exploring your local area.
      adriablack likes this.
    • lcpereyra
      Love how you went the route of a PL page for this challenge! It looks great and you incorporated the word explore in so many thoughtful and unique ways - that is awesome! Hope you have a great year ahead. :) Thanks for participating in the challenge!
      adriablack likes this.
    There are no comments to display.
  • Category:
    Member Galleries
    Uploaded By:
    adriablack
    Date:
    Jan 16, 2017
    View Count:
    Comment Count:

EXIF Data

File Size:
    226 KB
    Mime Type:
    image/jpeg
    Width:
    600px
    Height:
    600px

Note: EXIF data is stored on valid file types when a photo is uploaded. The photo may have been manipulated since upload (rotated, flipped, cropped etc).