Emk-challenge13Explore

Emk-challenge13Explore
Nightshadow, Jan 15, 2017
Description:
Little Butterfly Wings Mess it up 1 and Mess it up 2
https://the-lilypad.com/store/Mess-it-up-vol-1-Mixed-Media-Brushes.html
https://the-lilypad.com/store/Mess-it-up-vl2.html

The journaling says:
Explore: The Latin root of explore is explorare, meaning to "investigate or search out."

I think when most people hear the word "explore" their minds jump to things involving outdoor adventures such as hiking, rock climbing or even archeological digs. For me the word involves things of a more intellectual nature.

Over the years one of the things I've explored is basic programming. I spent several years learning the basics of how to create web pages but as technology advanced and changed I went on to other things. I explored digital art in various forms beginning with digital stationery, something rarely seen these days. I continued on learning to use my program of choice, Paint Shop Pro. I eventually learned enough about the program to begin writing tutorials, and there, my former exploration of web programming enabled me to put the tutorials on my own web site.

Once more, technology marched on, and Paint Shop Pro was bought by Corel and changed and I went on to learn how to use other graphics programs (although I always end up going back to PSP). Somewhere along the way I discovered Digital Scrapbooking which in time brought me here to The Lily Pad. Eventually I learned about and began to explore the wonderful world of Art Journaling which brings me to where I am today.

I totally embrace the artistic freedom which is epitomized by the Art Journaling style. I only wish I had known about it ten years ago.
    • bestcee
      I love how you explored the journey that brought you to the Lilypad and Art Journaling.
    • lcpereyra
      Wonderful take on the word and love reflective journaling. Very creative page. Thanks for participating in the challenge!
    There are no comments to display.
  • Category:
    Month of Challenges 5
    Uploaded By:
    Nightshadow
    Date:
    Jan 15, 2017
    View Count:
    Comment Count:

EXIF Data

File Size:
    223.6 KB
    Mime Type:
    image/jpeg
    Width:
    800px
    Height:
    800px

Note: EXIF data is stored on valid file types when a photo is uploaded. The photo may have been manipulated since upload (rotated, flipped, cropped etc).