Cath_

Mocday13b

Mocday13b
Cath_, Jan 15, 2017
Description:
journal says ---I would like to explore something different then what i am doing now. Possible give up the digital scrapebooking.. I had some much interest in it when I came back in December 2014. I have lost interest in farmville too.As I look into the eyes of doll, she looks confused as I am ----Maybe explore the possibility to try learning to do something else. Ideas I do not have. What I wanted when I came back, isn’t something i still want, as being on a CT team, or even organised all the stash I have. Maybe explore under the HP desk, all the thumb drives down there and figure something I used to do, I might enjoy pickng back up on. Very sorry I have spent so much on kits, then to lose all interest in.But I was that way with cookbooks, sewing, knickknacks before... guess it just my nature.

FJ_LifesJourney_WA_explore
jj-sol-_its time like these you learn to live again
lgrieveson_here_and_now_curledpaper2, flower
onelittlebird_birdseedsv1 circle and regular text path
prd_statethedate_01jan_13
rebecca_Finn_Arm, dress, face, hair decor
sahlinstudio_journalcards-school_learn
    • StefanieS
      Love that lady, love the sense of movement from that ribbon too.
      Cath_ likes this.
    • AmberR
      beautiful layout!
      Cath_ likes this.
    • Amson
      This is such a wonderful page. Sometimes a rest helps so that you have more energy and interest.
      Cath_ likes this.
    • Nemla
      Well, If you ask me your time so far has been well spent here. I like your pages a lot, and that definitely includes this one ! As for what you want to do next ? What ever it is, and what ever you decide, just don't regret anything that has made you happy, even for a little while.
      Cath_ likes this.
    • lcpereyra
      I think we all get creative itches every now and then and your journaling is great at exploring those feelings. Great thoughtful page. Thanks for participating in the challenge!
      Cath_ likes this.
    There are no comments to display.
  • Category:
    Month of Challenges 5
    Uploaded By:
    Cath_
    Date:
    Jan 15, 2017
    View Count:
    Comment Count:

EXIF Data

File Size:
    84.4 KB
    Mime Type:
    image/jpeg
    Width:
    600px
    Height:
    600px

Note: EXIF data is stored on valid file types when a photo is uploaded. The photo may have been manipulated since upload (rotated, flipped, cropped etc).