MOC 12 Warm
pitiscrap, Jan 14, 2017
Description:
Pink Reptile designs :
heArt
world geography
stories

journaling :
It is so complicated this year the stories of bonnets! Winter begins on the assumption that those of last year are too small. vert Baudet ? Perfect, I find on the net a red set. Hat, gloves and snood. You'll be adorable in that. I also take mittens, in cases where the gloves are too large. The packets do not all arrive at once. First the gloves and the mittens. Gloves go, I'll send back the mittens. But from the first weekend, you lose a glove! Well, well I do not return the mittens then. Except that three days later, you lose a mitten... Argh ... And it is at this moment, when we have only a red glove and a muffle that the snood and the cap arrive. How to say. It's a little annoying. And the hat is hideous. It's going too badly. But we find a glove, finally, it is in our friends house, we will recover soon. Meanwhile, you wear last year's bonnet, last year's gloves a little too small, and the red snood, a little too big. Last bouncing: your grandma has just knit a beautiful beige and orange set. I just love it. But what will weput as cap ?
    • Juliestcyr
      Great lighting, great photo! Le titre est absolument parfait!
    • keepscrappin
      Awe... adorable! love the neutral bg with the pops of color!
    • mirjam
      Great page!!!!! Love the horozontal lines of the patterned paper and journaling! They really lift your photo and add a great sense of depth. That photo is totally adorable by the way and the pops of maroon and the journal card are the perfect finishing touches! LOVE this!
    There are no comments to display.
  • Category:
    Month of Challenges 5
    Uploaded By:
    pitiscrap
    Date:
    Jan 14, 2017
    View Count:
    Comment Count:

EXIF Data

File Size:
    176.2 KB
    Mime Type:
    image/jpeg
    Width:
    600px
    Height:
    600px

Note: EXIF data is stored on valid file types when a photo is uploaded. The photo may have been manipulated since upload (rotated, flipped, cropped etc).