AmandaJ, Jan 6, 2017
Description:
Paper: Etc. by Danyale ~ She Flew
Elements: Dawn Inskip ~ Be Amazing
Fonts: 1942 Report, Rockwell, Fox in the Snow, DK Lemon Yellow Sun, KG Happy

I was inspired by:
1. Typewriter font
2. Black and White sketch with some color
3. Things made from other things (his collar is made from flowers and leaves)
4. Quote on a tag
5. White background
dawninskip likes this.
    • elk2009
      I love how you introduced Bear!!!! and that pic is adorable...I am really struggling with this challenge so I think I might scraplift this and introduce my Bear!!! Thanks for the ideas!!! perfect page
      AmandaJ likes this.
    • ashleywb
      This is so beautiful!! Love your journaling and so happy you and Bear found each other. The work on the collar is genius - so creative!
      AmandaJ likes this.
    • cfile
      Awesome Amanda.. love the sketch work on your cute Bear!! Looks like a chocolate lab.. so sweet! My Aunt & Uncle have one they rescued named Abby that i did a sketch piece for and then had it printed on canvas for my cousin to give to her parents for Christmas! just beautiful with the paper, the color burn of the font into the paper just everything about this is wonderful! Love the tag too!!
      AmandaJ likes this.
    • HeyJude
      Awwww, rescued is my favorite breed too - what a beautiful page!
      AmandaJ likes this.
    • Amson
      As the mother of 3 rescues, I totally love your title. What a sweet face. This is a wonderful page!
      AmandaJ likes this.
    • adriablack
      Gorgeous page! I love how you did the photo and the font works so perfectly! Also, love the tag and the flowers on the collar!
      AmandaJ likes this.
    • EHStudios
      Fantastic effect! This is so creative!
      AmandaJ likes this.
    There are no comments to display.
  • Category:
    Month of Challenges 5
    Uploaded By:
    AmandaJ
    Date:
    Jan 6, 2017
    View Count:
    Comment Count:

EXIF Data

File Size:
    238.2 KB
    Mime Type:
    image/jpeg
    Width:
    600px
    Height:
    600px

Note: EXIF data is stored on valid file types when a photo is uploaded. The photo may have been manipulated since upload (rotated, flipped, cropped etc).