sbpoet

IN FULL BLOOM

IN FULL BLOOM
sbpoet, Jan 6, 2017
Description:
IN FULL BLOOM

For the 2017 Month of Challenges (MOC) at The Lilypad. Elements are from Decrow (w/Tangie Baxter: Awaiting Dawn); Just Jaimee (M3-Mar2015, M3_Oct2014); Little Butterfly Wings (M3_Jun16_ADDON); Lynne-Marie (Ephemera Tape Christmas, Lemon Tree); Nanci Rowe Janitz (M3_Oct15); Rebecca McMeen (Illy, M3_Oct16, Raven); and Tangie Baxter (AJC11, AJC14, Misty Inkovers).

Inspired by MOC6 Inspiration Board: 1. woman with washi tape 2. woman with flowers & bird 3. woman with overlay 4. word art 5. colors

For detailed credits see at flickr.

TAKE A PEEK at Ellen's lift of this page:https://the-lilypad.com/forum/galleries/moc5-18-this-week.284222/
EHStudios likes this.
    • AnneofAlamo
      this face! is so remarkable! oh Sharon, what fun you are having!!! I think this is by far my favorite page of yours for the MOC...wowza
    • Sokee
      This is Stunning!
    • jwalls39
      WOW! What a remarkable page!!! So creative!
    • Lynn Allyn Worthington
      Living in full bloom, what a great idea, love your page!
    • EHStudios
      Everything about this page is perfect! I saw it on the forum & had to come comment!! I LOVE this!
    • sbpoet
      It's so interesting, how we are about our own art. I nearly didn't post this. Considered starting over, as this was such a disappointment ...
    • adriablack
      Gorgeous page! I love the detail on the face, love the flowers in her hair, and I love the way you did the live life in full bloom. Beautiful colors too!
    • mirjam
      STUNNING Sharon! Wow!
    • Nemla
      Double wow ! always post Sharon , you rock.
    There are no comments to display.
  • Category:
    Month of Challenges 5
    Uploaded By:
    sbpoet
    Date:
    Jan 6, 2017
    View Count:
    Comment Count:

EXIF Data

File Size:
    337.4 KB
    Mime Type:
    image/jpeg
    Width:
    800px
    Height:
    1035px

Note: EXIF data is stored on valid file types when a photo is uploaded. The photo may have been manipulated since upload (rotated, flipped, cropped etc).