Melhope1230

Our MagicBands are Here!!!!

Our MagicBands are Here!!!!
Melhope1230, Dec 9, 2016
Description:
We just got our MagicBands for our upcoming trip to Disney! This is how I feel about getting them.
sahlink likes this.
    • bellbird
      i'm excited for you too just looking at this - love love love how you've used the Classic bundle and coloured your pic to go with it. The stacked word arts down the middle of the page and the numbered journalling with the pops of red are all stunning
      Melhope1230 likes this.
    • jk703
      Oh, I love this... so much of the little details are fantastic! The cute word art (or your title work!), the little arrows between your journaling, tape, paint, and the cute use of the tags! LOVE! Thanks for joining in my challenge, made my morning to find your layout!
      Melhope1230 likes this.
    • jk703
      PS.... forgot to say - Have FUN! I'd be bouncing off the walls, and your journaling is a perfect description of what I would be feeling too!
      Melhope1230 likes this.
    • Tree City
      LOVE the "Florida or bust" and the simple color palette! :) And I love how you took the 3 main words and then expanded on those feelings. Have fun!!!
    There are no comments to display.
  • Category:
    Journaling Challenge
    Uploaded By:
    Melhope1230
    Date:
    Dec 9, 2016
    View Count:
    Comment Count:

EXIF Data

File Size:
    292.4 KB
    Mime Type:
    image/jpeg
    Width:
    864px
    Height:
    864px

Note: EXIF data is stored on valid file types when a photo is uploaded. The photo may have been manipulated since upload (rotated, flipped, cropped etc).