rchansen

December Journaling Challenge

December Journaling Challenge
rchansen, Dec 7, 2016
Description:
Credits: Outdoorsy: Hiking by Kristin Aagard. List It Template 1 by Miss Fish.
KristinAagard and jenn mccabe like this.
    • Celeste
      love numbered journaling. great photo. the blocked design is fabulous here. love the texture of the wood grain here.
      rchansen likes this.
    • jenn mccabe
      oh wow, that photo is awesome, I can see why it is a fave! So glad the change of vacay plans worked out! Really cute page for this challenge!!!
      rchansen likes this.
    • jk703
      This sounds super fun! I want to go now! I love the greens and browns that you used, perfect JC! Perfect reminder to give something a try first! Thanks for playing along!
      rchansen likes this.
    • rchansen
      @jk703 Jenn - GO!! I wasn't so sure about it myself (thought I wanted to spend my time on the beach) but it was absolutely amazing. So beautiful. We're planning on going back again in August!! :)
      jk703 likes this.
    • jk703
      I love the beach, it's my home away from home! (I'm in NJ, and scrap beach/bay constantly). I like hiking, and want to go white water rafting! I used to go to Maine every summer, to a lake. We did try Vermont... it wasn't the best... only because we had cruddy weather. I would do it again in the summer, on a lake, so you can do all the good stuff and still relax and "beach" it! :giggle
      rchansen likes this.
    • rchansen
      This would be quite the trip for you from New Jersey to Montana!! No "beach" to speak of in Montana (it's Glacier water so it is cold!!) but we did jump in while we were whitewater rafting because when would we ever get that experience again? And we finished every night at the lake watching the sunset. Most amazingly clear water I have ever seen. Just stunning!! This June we are hoping to do a beach vacay with the girls and then Glacier again in August if they can get more time off work... Might look at a cabin weekend in Northern Minnesota for a long weekend too. :)
    • KristinAagard
      Wonderful layout! I love the title and journaling! Great paper choices! I'm glad she changed her mind about the destination and enjoyed your vacation! <3
      rchansen likes this.
    There are no comments to display.
  • Category:
    Journaling Challenge
    Uploaded By:
    rchansen
    Date:
    Dec 7, 2016
    View Count:
    Comment Count:

EXIF Data

File Size:
    225.6 KB
    Mime Type:
    image/jpeg
    Width:
    600px
    Height:
    600px

Note: EXIF data is stored on valid file types when a photo is uploaded. The photo may have been manipulated since upload (rotated, flipped, cropped etc).