MrsPeel

May Random Challenge : Our Car!

May Random Challenge : Our Car!
MrsPeel, May 1, 2016
Description:
Hope you enjoy the challenge!!!! As I said, you don't need to do what I did, any style is fine !!! I lost the paper where I noted my stuff so I had to go through every designer's stash again LOL if you want to know where a particular element came from, give us a shout, by now I know!!!
Kate Hadfield : All the Every days, Book Worm, Doctor Doctor, Summer Camp, Monster Lab, Happy Planet, Coffee and Cupcakes, We Go Together Like, We Go Together Too, Island Paradise, Party Animals, On Our Travels - Pink Reptile Designs : Check Out My Ride Elements, Cleaning Bug Elements, Xoxo Elements, Talk Geeky to me Collab, Superstitious, Awesome Sauce Elements , Under the Weather, Accident Prone Elements, O Sole Mio Elements, It's Cold Outside Elements - Kim Jensen: Damaged Goods, The Key to Happiness Elements - Quirky Heart Party Girl - Etc by Danyale: Pandemonium Elements - Little Butterfly Wings: Nerds Have More Fun collab, It's never Too Late Alpha and Sahlin Studio: Love Your Body. The hald eaten apple I'm quiet sure is from Pink Reptile Designs but can't find it right now... (maybe Mirjam knows?) TFL Can't wait to see what you come up with!!!! :heartlub
mirjam, cfile, jesskab and 2 others like this.
    • Ga_L
      Very original page, love the extraction of the car, your picture with Sarita And all the elements around. I promise, I will try to make your challenge
      pbrooks and MrsPeel like this.
    • Celeste
      this is amazing. love love love!
      MrsPeel likes this.
    • grrfluudy
      I absolutely LOVE this, Cynthia!! What a fabulous idea for a LO! I love seeing what you and Sarita have in your car/use your car for! I am very inspired for my LO for your challenge -- all though I am doing something entirely different! Love you, Lady!! Hugs!!
      MrsPeel likes this.
    • cookingmylife
      Are you sure you can squeeze yourself and Sarita in with all that stuff?!?!?! I guess you have to eat fast! ;) Clever page!
      MrsPeel likes this.
    • amko22
      This is a great idea for a page! I love how clean it looks, but that there is so much detail.
      MrsPeel likes this.
    • MrsPeel
      @grrfluudy SOOOO great to see you around!!! on my way to try sleep but we talk tomorrow, hope you will be around for iNSD this weekend? love you!!!! thanks so much for your kind words, I was so nervous with first challenge, glad you like it!!!!!
    • MrsPeel
      @cookingmylife LOL yeah.... I'm very little...and the car boot is huge!!!!! LOL
    • MrsPeel
      @amko22 thanks so so much!!!!! Hope you come play the challenge with us! :)
    • kirstiegai
      very cool idea
    • Katherine B
      This is fabulous!
    There are no comments to display.
  • Category:
    Pollywog Team Layouts
    Uploaded By:
    MrsPeel
    Date:
    May 1, 2016
    View Count:
    Comment Count:

EXIF Data

File Size:
    155.1 KB
    Mime Type:
    image/jpeg
    Width:
    600px
    Height:
    600px

Note: EXIF data is stored on valid file types when a photo is uploaded. The photo may have been manipulated since upload (rotated, flipped, cropped etc).