062023JC-IRemember
AnotherAmanda, Jun 6, 2023
Description:
June 2023 - Journaling Challenge - "I Remember..." Prompt
Journaling - I remember how excited you were when Mom Mom sent you your blue elephant. I remember how big you looked when you were tall enough to push it. I remember how much you liked to just play with the buttons and listen to the ear-worm style music play. I remember how you use to pat your elephant on the head after a quick ride. I remember how you would try to have Foxy ride on the seat while you pushed your elephant around the house. I remember how you would lean against it to look at your board books. I remember you wanting to push your elephant as fast as you could around the house before asking me to chase you. I remember how big you were when you agreed it was time to say good-bye to your elephant and let another little kid be elephant's friend. Documented: 6/2023. Photos: Benjamin, 6/2018

Elements and Papers - Finding Joy (Collaboration), Twinkle Twinkle, Little One (A Pennington), Hopscotch (One Little Bird), Butterfly Kisses (Lynne-Marie)
Style - Shadows (Mommyish)
Action - Twisted Action (P Kesselring)
Photos: Scanned instax images
    • jam-on-toast
      Oh, this is so sweet! Loved your journaling - I'm sure it will be your family's keepsake for years to come! I also like the framing and the way you split your background!
    • ashleywb
      Ah, sweet memories! I love your page composition as well. That purple floral paper is such a lovely divider.
    There are no comments to display.
  • Category:
    Journaling Challenge
    Uploaded By:
    AnotherAmanda
    Date:
    Jun 6, 2023
    View Count:
    Comment Count:

EXIF Data

File Size:
    986 KB
    Mime Type:
    image/jpeg
    Width:
    950px
    Height:
    950px

Note: EXIF data is stored on valid file types when a photo is uploaded. The photo may have been manipulated since upload (rotated, flipped, cropped etc).