Credits :

Bouquet | Kit by ninigoesdigi for June 2023 BYOC ONLY @ THE LILYPAD
Stitches have been recolored for the purpose of this page
"Cute" WA is not included in the kit

Paper Style | Templates by Scrapping With Liz ONLY @ THE LILYPAD

Font : Advantage / Traveling Typewriter

*****​
    • cfile
      Awww congratulations on the birth of your sweet and beautiful nephew, Nini!! I love all the white space here, the matted circles underneath the photo and the great way you titled it .. the script is "spot on" for his name. Beautiful neutral and soft colors to accent Jee Han's photo is perfect! Congratulations to your family!!!
    • trekmom
      Congratulations on the birth of you nephew, being an aunt is very special. I am in love with that beautiful baby and this page.
    • Angela Toucan
      such a precious photos, congratulations. Beautiful page
    • ArmyGrl
    • ninigoesdigi
      Thank you everyone!
      And thank you @ArmyGrl for featuring my page! Woot woot! Totally made my day!
    • mcurtt
      Beautiful all around. Loving the circles, and that photo of your nephew is priceless. Congrats on the GSO as well!
    • umyesh
      Congratulations on the new baby nephew! He is adorable! Congrats on the GSO too! I love your five circles in a row and how you broke them up by filling some with stripes. I also love the white stitches and pink stamps!
    There are no comments to display.
  • Category:
    ninigoesdigi
    Uploaded By:
    ninigoesdigi
    Date:
    Jun 4, 2023
    View Count:
    Comment Count:

EXIF Data

File Size:
    267.3 KB
    Mime Type:
    image/jpeg
    Width:
    800px
    Height:
    800px

Note: EXIF data is stored on valid file types when a photo is uploaded. The photo may have been manipulated since upload (rotated, flipped, cropped etc).