cinderella

Syngnathidae

Syngnathidae
cinderella, May 19, 2023
Description:
Syngnathidae | Mixed Media Artistry by Rachel Jefferies
https://the-lilypad.com/store/Syngnathidae-mixed-media-artistry-by-Rachel-Jefferies.html
papers: Make Art & Journal 4: Artists Miscellany by Rachel Jefferies
https://the-lilypad.com/store/Make-Art-and-Journal-4-Artists-Miscellany-.html
template: Template Challenge Freebie May 2023 by Rachel Jefferies
Veronique PINCEMIN likes this.
    • Karen
      cinderella likes this.
    • jk703
      Love all the painty splatters and blends! your shadows look amazing! wonderful page!
      cinderella likes this.
    • bellbird
      confession: sometimes i have to look up the meaning and pronunciation of @Rachel Jefferies kit names particularly and this was definitely one of them lol - i don't remember coming across this name at all in biology but i like learning things incidentally like this and you did an awesome job at scrapping without a title and i love the scale contrast of the photo subject and the fish and starfish ellies - and maybe you were dying to fill all the negative space with more than just splatter and paint but not filling it gave that little photo extra impact and i'll admit i had to check this was your page Cindy because i was just scrolling thru Karen's Spotlight and i don't associate white space with your scrap style, but then Karen doesn't ever get things wrong and you rock every style, so go you!
      cinderella likes this.
    • cinderella
      @bellbird Thanks for your comment, Justine!
      Yes, I had to restrain myself and not fill up the whole page!
      bellbird likes this.
    There are no comments to display.
  • Category:
    Rachel Jefferies
    Uploaded By:
    cinderella
    Date:
    May 19, 2023
    View Count:
    Comment Count:

EXIF Data

File Size:
    193.3 KB
    Mime Type:
    image/jpeg
    Width:
    600px
    Height:
    600px

Note: EXIF data is stored on valid file types when a photo is uploaded. The photo may have been manipulated since upload (rotated, flipped, cropped etc).