Electra

Courage

Courage
Electra, May 22, 2023
Description:
for the May Journaling challenge
credits: Lili Wee, m3may18 face
Sara Gleason Petal
NBK Designs, Lollapooza, MOC 8 Gesso and texture notepad.
Mommyish Lighting Effect
umyesh, MrsPeel and paula kesselring like this.
    • trekmom
      This page is unreal amazing and heartfelt, and it makes me so proud for your courage and strength in yourself. This page should be in a magazine.
      Electra likes this.
    • ArmyGrl
      Electra likes this.
    • Angela Toucan
      bless your heart. thank you for sharing this and congrats on the GSO.
      Electra likes this.
    • Electra
    • MrsPeel
      Congrats on the GSO , my friend, I can't type, have been unwell again (hence my absence) but will be back in. a couple of weeks, hopefully able to pay a proper visit to your gallery... this is spectacular :heartlub:heartlub:beat:heartlub:heartlub
      [​IMG]
    • Karen
      Electra likes this.
    • bellbird
      this is both a work of art and a work of heart - this is so much what art journalling is to me - congrats on your blog and GSO features!
      Electra likes this.
    • umyesh
      I'm finally getting around to reading your journaling. Thank you for sharing your heart with your art. This is stunning. I love the red and pink scallops to go with the red and pink face. I also love the yellow title and feel like the yellow adds a bright spot of hope to the page.
      Electra likes this.
    • Electra
      Thank you so much @Karen !!!
      Karen likes this.
    • JenEm
      I really admire your courage and strength, and your heartfelt journaling. You have created such a beautiful piece of art that needs to be framed. Such a striking page. Congrats on the GSO, Blog Spotlight and Pride of the Pad. Really well deserved.
    There are no comments to display.
  • Category:
    Journaling Challenge
    Uploaded By:
    Electra
    Date:
    May 22, 2023
    View Count:
    Comment Count:

EXIF Data

File Size:
    341.5 KB
    Mime Type:
    image/jpeg
    Width:
    1000px
    Height:
    1000px

Note: EXIF data is stored on valid file types when a photo is uploaded. The photo may have been manipulated since upload (rotated, flipped, cropped etc).