ArmyGrl

Manifest

Manifest
ArmyGrl, Mar 27, 2023
Description:
Created for the March Monthly Muse - Week 4 - Vision Board

Created with Paula Kesselring's Black and White Only elements + papers; a bit of my own art journaling.

Inspired by the book, The Creative Entrepreneur by Lisa Sonora Beam. The mandala spokes are Hopes and Goals, Time and Space, Skills and Gifts, and Tools and Practice.

Quote: "The quickest way to a broken heart is to focus on what has meaning and heart at the exclusion of all else." LSB
MrsPeel likes this.
    • designbylime
      This is fabulous Lisa and so powerful.
    • keepscrappin
      WOWZERS! you always blow me away with your creativity! love how this pops on the dark bg!
    • wombat146
      LOVE how you have created your beautifully bold flower against the darker background Lisa! Also love how each petal symbolises a particular area of your life but that butterfly on the key, place on the fractured heart is just such a powerful statement! Absolutely magical in every way!
    • MrsPeel
      Your pages , each and every one make my heart sing and my eyes wanna stay here to discover every little bit of this!!!!!!!! my friend needed to go and I can't type much more but....
      Into the MARCH Froggy Faves!!!! [​IMG]
    • AnotherAmanda
      Love the layers and the bold colors on the stark black. So awesome. Very cool.
    There are no comments to display.
  • Category:
    Art Journaling
    Uploaded By:
    ArmyGrl
    Date:
    Mar 27, 2023
    View Count:
    Comment Count:

EXIF Data

File Size:
    246.8 KB
    Mime Type:
    image/jpeg
    Width:
    800px
    Height:
    800px

Note: EXIF data is stored on valid file types when a photo is uploaded. The photo may have been manipulated since upload (rotated, flipped, cropped etc).