https://the-lilypad.com/store/Monochrome-Fall-Elements.html
Monochrome Fall Papers
https://the-lilypad.com/store/Monochrome-Fall-Papers.html
& Monochrome Fall Alpha
https://the-lilypad.com/store/Monochrome-Fall-Alpha.html
TFL!
Karen and umyesh like this.
    • umyesh
      Ooh I love this Cynthia! What a great scraplift! I love how different your pages look because of the different colors you used. Those pops of reds are stunning.
      MrsPeel likes this.
    • Lynnette
      So pretty! I love the pattern pieces layered over your photo
      MrsPeel likes this.
    • littlekiwi
      Absolutely stunning!
      MrsPeel likes this.
    • littlekiwi
      Adding it to Froggy Faves!
      MrsPeel likes this.
    • cfile
      What can I say, my dear dear friend... GORGEOUS and what a fabulous lift! So thrilled too that Jennifer gave you a Froggy Fav (i linked it for you)! Love the large photo of your street ... I can feel the cold of winter in the photo .. it is so expressive! Love the word art, the split diagonal with the shadowing and all the papers.. love it Cynthia. I feel like I am right there with you enjoying a cuppa :) Love this! Thanks for playing along with the March Scraplift Challenge. Love this!
      MrsPeel likes this.
    • bellbird
      i love street-scapes like this, i feel like i'm standing on the street with you taking in the view and i can almost feel the weather, u used all the strips and wordart so well to create it and that red floral paper, i need that in my life! amazing use of the template too!
      MrsPeel likes this.
    • HeatherB
      Love the bold design paired with the bold colour combo of red, black and white! Absolutely amazing!!
      MrsPeel likes this.
    • MrsPeel
      ladies, cannot have enough words to express my gratitude for your kind words!!!!!!!!! The`nks so much Jennifer for the FFave, I was having a difficult day and you lightened it up for sure!!!!!
      All of you know how much I admire you and love you, thanks so much, I will be catching up with gallery as much as I can today, I m trying to get back to a "normal" rhythm as good as I can, may take me a while if I want to stay put, most certainly missed you, being around here is one of the highs of my day, and I treasure every word!!!!!! Thanks so much!!!!! @umyesh @Lynnette @littlekiwi @cfile @bellbird @HeatherB
      umyesh and bellbird like this.
    • ArmyGrl
      Congratulations on the Froggy Favorite!!! Much love for the large photo format - with the diamonds cascading down the page (brilliant lift!). I'm lovin' your use of patterns too!!! Ha, ha - my patterns tend to clash - like the clothes I wear...ahhaahah.
    There are no comments to display.
  • Category:
    Pollywog Team Layouts
    Uploaded By:
    MrsPeel
    Date:
    Mar 19, 2023
    View Count:
    Comment Count:

EXIF Data

File Size:
    286.7 KB
    Mime Type:
    image/jpeg
    Width:
    800px
    Height:
    800px

Note: EXIF data is stored on valid file types when a photo is uploaded. The photo may have been manipulated since upload (rotated, flipped, cropped etc).