KAPOH

Sweet-Memories

Sweet-Memories
KAPOH, Aug 26, 2022
Description:
JOURNALING:
After the big “C” diagnosis, I started radiation treatments in the fall. Five days per week. This photo shows me with the WONDERFUL team who saw me through until the day, shortly before Christmas, when I “rang the bell”, completing this phase of my treatment plan. They made me feel cared for and hopeful and leaving them was actually bitter-sweet. Too bad the rest of the treatment did not leave such positive memories.
CREDITS: PHOTOS: by Pups_r_Paps and Ben Mack; TEMPLATE: "Stampalicious" by Rachel Jefferies; KITS: "When the Clouds Part" and "Renew" by lynne-marie; FONT: Nueva
    • yellowpeep
      It's so kind of you to honor the people who saw you through this. I love how this layout is both celebratory and grounded. I'm sorry that the rest of the treatment was not as positive but I'm happy that you had this great experience to begin.
    • HeatherB
      I'm so sorry you had to go through this at all. But you've done a great job documenting this and your positive start to treatment. Beautifully scrapped!
    • zinzilah
      I am glad you got to ring the bell, wishing you a clear bill of health for a long long time!
    There are no comments to display.
  • Category:
    Journaling Challenge
    Uploaded By:
    KAPOH
    Date:
    Aug 26, 2022
    View Count:
    Comment Count:

EXIF Data

File Size:
    134.6 KB
    Mime Type:
    image/jpeg
    Width:
    495px
    Height:
    640px

Note: EXIF data is stored on valid file types when a photo is uploaded. The photo may have been manipulated since upload (rotated, flipped, cropped etc).