trekmom

Journaling Challenge August 2022 I Miss My Little Ones.

Journaling Challenge August 2022 I Miss My Little Ones.
trekmom, Aug 21, 2022
Description:
Whoever let my children grow up so fast is in big trouble. My heart, thank goodness for photos. Look at my boy with that blond hair. How did this Italian woman have such a child? He's the spitting image of his father. Look at my middle child making that face at her sister on Christmas!! Life is so good.
Okay, sorry, now for the important stuff.
I miss my babies!
I used Rachel Jefferies Pocket Art Template 13. Little Butterfly Wings Kind Hearted Kit, paint 07B and paper 03.
Are we still allowed to use LBW?
Have I mentioned that I miss my little kiddos?
I love my grown up kids too.
Sigh.
    • JenEm
      Those photos are so precious. I love your journaling on the paper strips, and echo the sentiment about kids growing up so fast. (And I adore the "sisters" pic in the center and bottom center photo as well.) So fun to look back on those early childhood photos. Love!
      trekmom likes this.
    • trekmom
      @JenEm Thank you. The bottom picture of Kelly is her pretending to be me, pregnant with Dylan. "look, mommy, I look like you!" I want to get the kids to reproduce some of these photos as adults.
    • HeatherB
      Love the photos. (And the photo of the two girls at Christmas, what a look!) Also love the heartfelt journaling. I can relate - my two are growing up so quickly too. I wish I could slow down time! Love the stitched pocket grid and the journaling on the strips. Great page!
      trekmom likes this.
    • trekmom
      HeatherB likes this.
    There are no comments to display.
  • Category:
    Journaling Challenge
    Uploaded By:
    trekmom
    Date:
    Aug 21, 2022
    View Count:
    Comment Count:

EXIF Data

File Size:
    2.4 MB
    Mime Type:
    image/jpeg
    Width:
    3600px
    Height:
    3600px

Note: EXIF data is stored on valid file types when a photo is uploaded. The photo may have been manipulated since upload (rotated, flipped, cropped etc).