MrsPeel

2022DYD_HelloFresh-001_

2022DYD_HelloFresh-001_
MrsPeel, Dec 3, 2022
Description:
Not sure if everyone outside the Uk knows Hello Fresh, is one of those service/subscriptions for recipes boxes. We always said with Sarita we weren't that type of people, that it was for people who don't like shopping or cooking, and we both love all kitchen things (especially buying appliances LOL) During the first lock-down in 2020, she decided to give it a go, as we weren't shopping and online was extremely difficult, no delivery spots... ANS she paid from her own money!!!! We discovered a world of awesome food, and, most of all, NO FOOD waste! We had to p[ress pause when she went back to work, as I'm not always able to make it to the kitchen, but seeing the amount of food we are wasting again, I think am gonna make an effort, after all, these days you can buy gloves that stop you from burning or cutting your fingers.... she will need to commit to clean the floor....my hands are not very trustable these days LOL
Anyway, soooo much so awesome to shop for!!!!
Come get lost in the time tunnel with BYOC's Past.... super opportunity to stock up for MOC!!!
from BYOC November 2012
Sahlin Studio : Autumn Frost Kit

https://the-lilypad.com/store/autumn-frost.html
One Little Bird : Foodie Elements
https://the-lilypad.com/store/Foodie-Elements.html
Valorie Wibbens : Sprinkles V9
Sprinkles-V.9.html
TFL!
LynnG likes this.
    • scribler
      Beautiful page! Love all the paper layering and the gorgeous element clustering in the corners.
    There are no comments to display.
  • Category:
    Pollywog Team Layouts
    Uploaded By:
    MrsPeel
    Date:
    Dec 3, 2022
    View Count:
    Comment Count:

EXIF Data

File Size:
    242.3 KB
    Mime Type:
    image/jpeg
    Width:
    600px
    Height:
    600px

Note: EXIF data is stored on valid file types when a photo is uploaded. The photo may have been manipulated since upload (rotated, flipped, cropped etc).