MrsPeel

NOtQuiting-001_72

NOtQuiting-001_72
MrsPeel, Oct 3, 2022
Description:
the Muse September Week 4 has the Wanning Moon as theme, and as Lisa started with the Reverse Hybrid thing, I thought I could get one of my drawings, this I made in January.
with the awesome collab NEW RELEASE ON SALE from
Lynn Grieveson & Studio Basic : Don't Quit Collection

https://the-lilypad.com/store/Don-t-Quit-Collection-by-Lynn-Grieveson-and-Studio-Basic.html
TFL!!!
cinderella likes this.
    • MrsPeel
      ohhh my Ona.... a Froggy Fave from you makes my day ...my week even!!!! THANK YOU!!!!!!!! thanks so much Donna, we should catch up some time, I'm still not sure what happen with the cell message, my brain is falling apart!
      @thanks so much both of you @wombat146 @weaselwatchr
      wombat146 likes this.
    • Lillyia
      I didn't know you were an artist! That is so beautiful. That Lady in/on the Moon looks so serene...I'll bet you really enjoyed sketching her and her surroundings. It's lovely, Cynthia.
      MrsPeel likes this.
    • LynnG
      Hello my talented friend! I love this, and how you put it all together :-)
      MrsPeel likes this.
    • MrsPeel
      ohhh @Lillyia thanks so much.... I'm not all that... I just look at things proper artists create and make my versions...most certainly enjoy drawing/doodling... thanks so much!!!! @LynnG love you!!!!!! Thanks!!!!
      LynnG likes this.
    • ArmyGrl
      Yay for the Froggy Fav and another brilliant work of art from you. I love digital, do not get me wrong, but there is something extra special when a person creates with their own hands...whether it is with fabric, paper, pencil, paints etc. To marry two passions digital with organic makes my heart exceptionally happy! The best of both worlds.
    There are no comments to display.
  • Category:
    Pollywog Team Layouts
    Uploaded By:
    MrsPeel
    Date:
    Oct 3, 2022
    View Count:
    Comment Count:

EXIF Data

File Size:
    319.8 KB
    Mime Type:
    image/jpeg
    Width:
    700px
    Height:
    700px

Note: EXIF data is stored on valid file types when a photo is uploaded. The photo may have been manipulated since upload (rotated, flipped, cropped etc).