rlucasmn

Radiant

Radiant
    • umyesh
      Thanks for scraplifting me this month! I enjoyed reading about what inspired you. I love the title you chose and that you used one of my favorite colors for it! I also love the grid of gorgeous photos and the green along the bottom.
    • trekmom
      Gorgeous photos of amazing gardens. Lovely page.
    • IntenseMagic
      Oh wow!! What gorgeous flowers!! This is such a lovely page and I adore your title work!
    • StefanieS
      Simply wonderful, love the bountiful blooms bathed in sunlight.
    • rlucasmn
      @umyesh it was a pleasure to scraplift you. Thanks for your wonderful comments.
      umyesh likes this.
    • rlucasmn
      @trekmom thanks for noticing my photos it was just breathtaking and I'm glad that some of that comes through in the pictures.
      trekmom likes this.
    • rlucasmn
      @IntenseMagic Thank you. I love Paula's alpha as it made that title work easy!
    • rlucasmn
      @Eyeore - thanks. And I love your alliteration!
    • cfile
      Robin, this is wonderful lift! I love the way you used the grid frame and rotated it verticlly to make a framing for the gorgeous floral photos. The flowers are so vibrant in their Autumnal colors! I love that color scheme and your arboretum photo shoot is fantastic.. Perfect with that wonderful alpha!!! Love this. Thank you for playing along with the September Scraplift Challenge!
      rlucasmn likes this.
    • rlucasmn
      @cfile Christa thanks so much for your comments, they mean a lot to me as I am always in awe of your pages!
      cfile likes this.
    There are no comments to display.
  • Category:
    Scraplift Challenge
    Uploaded By:
    rlucasmn
    Date:
    Sep 19, 2022
    View Count:
    Comment Count:

EXIF Data

File Size:
    130.6 KB
    Mime Type:
    image/jpeg
    Width:
    600px
    Height:
    600px

Note: EXIF data is stored on valid file types when a photo is uploaded. The photo may have been manipulated since upload (rotated, flipped, cropped etc).