JUST ME
Jan, Sep 18, 2022
Description:
CHOOSE JOY -BELLA GYPSY
CUT OUT UPPER CASE ALPHA - SCRAPPING WITH LIZ
BARELY THERE WATERCOLOR BRUSHES - JUST JAIMEE
umyesh likes this.
    • IntenseMagic
      Love that photo and the large title work is fantastic!! Such beautiful happy colors! Definitely a page full of joy!!
      Jan likes this.
    • umyesh
      Thanks for scraplifting me this month! I love how you used a striped paper for your title! I’m going to have to try that. I also love the fun floral border and the colorful frame of your photo.
      Jan likes this.
    • weaselwatchr
      Love how you did your title! The triple mat looks great too!
      Jan likes this.
    • Jan
      @IntenseMagic, @umyesh, @weaselwatchr, Thank you for your kind comments. And umyesh your layout really caught my eye. I had been wanting to try the title like that for a while now. So thank you for your lovely layout to scraplift from.
    • cfile
      Fabulous lift Jan! I love the photo of you and that title cutout alpha is terrific! The colors are so cheery and I love the multi layered papers.. the matting & shadowing is spot on! I love how you also made the page your own! Well done! Thank you for playing along with the September Scraplift Challenge!
      Jan likes this.
    • Jan
      cfile likes this.
    There are no comments to display.
  • Category:
    Scraplift Challenge
    Uploaded By:
    Jan
    Date:
    Sep 18, 2022
    View Count:
    Comment Count:

EXIF Data

File Size:
    242 KB
    Mime Type:
    image/jpeg
    Width:
    925px
    Height:
    925px

Note: EXIF data is stored on valid file types when a photo is uploaded. The photo may have been manipulated since upload (rotated, flipped, cropped etc).