Aerobigirl

MELT Opening Circle

MELT Opening Circle
Aerobigirl, Aug 30, 2022
Description:
Template - Scrappin with Liz - Journal Writing Shape Templates
Papers - NBK Designs, Art Crush 51
    • bellbird
      Congrats on your certification and dedication! love the way you used the perfect circle style template to tell this story, connecting the meaning and the design is always a cool idea to me!
    • Meibritt
      I'm really excited about this layout. Half the photo, the big title, everything fits perfectly!
    • HeatherB
      Congratulations on your certification! Definitely a milestone moment! Love the half circles in your design, with the photo balancing the journaling. Great page!
    • Karen
      Congratulations! Your fabulous layout has been spotlighted on the Lilypad Blog today! :clap
    • JenEm
      This is so creative! Wonderful use of color and the the semi-circles. Congrats on your certification. What an amazing achievement!
    • Aerobigirl
      @Karen oh my gosh, thank you! That made a great day even better!
      Karen likes this.
    • ArmyGrl
      Your page design using circles is fantastic. I used it as an example layout for the Monthly Muse.
    • designbylime
      Stunning page and everything just fits perfect, love it and in awe over your creativity.
    There are no comments to display.
  • Category:
    Journaling Challenge
    Uploaded By:
    Aerobigirl
    Date:
    Aug 30, 2022
    View Count:
    Comment Count:

EXIF Data

File Size:
    255.4 KB
    Mime Type:
    image/jpeg
    Width:
    648px
    Height:
    648px

Note: EXIF data is stored on valid file types when a photo is uploaded. The photo may have been manipulated since upload (rotated, flipped, cropped etc).