trekmom

Scraplift July 2022 Christina And Kelly T-ball

Scraplift July 2022 Christina And Kelly T-ball
trekmom, Jul 2, 2022
Description:
Paula Kesselring Grunge Transparencies 2 and 8.
Paula Kesselring Photograph Frames 3.
Forever Joy Sumer Cottage Kit Flower Patch 3 and grass.
Lynn Grieveson Breathing Love paper 15
Bella Gypsy Boyhood: Word art 8, Foliage, 1, 2 and 3. Stars 1 and 3, frame 3.
Mommyish Happy Place String.
Scrap lifts always make me nervous because I feel like I still have a lot to learn and those are big feet to fill, that page is ah-mazing.
    • cfile
      Fantastic lift!!! I love your shadow work and the vertical flow of your page. The film/negative strip is wonderful here and I love all the tucked foliage too... I am glad you are learning from lifting a page.. isn't it fun? I always find it fun to do and pick up new tricks too.. Great job lifting Sheri's page! Thank you for playing along with the July Scraplift Challenge!
      trekmom likes this.
    • trekmom
      @cfile Thank you for your kind words. I could be at this site all day, if I had the time. I'm so glad to be part of the Lilypad family here. I watched a video yesterday here and hopefully, the lesson stuck with me. I'll try again today.
      cfile likes this.
    • Angela Toucan
      love how you placed all those leaves behind your special photos.
      trekmom likes this.
    • cfile
      @trekmom yay.. that was my video I think you watched.. the folded flower... I have a few others I did too.. check out the learning pad for lots of great tutorials. Some I have done without video but with lots of screen shots. If there is something you want to know how to do let me know and I will see what I can do to help you out :) Enjoy and I am so glad you love it here.. I do too :)
      trekmom likes this.
    • trekmom
      @cfile Thank you, you are so kind to me. It means a lot. I'm going to look up drop shadows, I'm not happy with the way those are looking.
    There are no comments to display.
  • Category:
    Scraplift Challenge
    Uploaded By:
    trekmom
    Date:
    Jul 2, 2022
    View Count:
    Comment Count:

EXIF Data

File Size:
    1.7 MB
    Mime Type:
    image/jpeg
    Width:
    3588px
    Height:
    3588px

Note: EXIF data is stored on valid file types when a photo is uploaded. The photo may have been manipulated since upload (rotated, flipped, cropped etc).