Janisn

Scraplift_pinacolada

Scraplift_pinacolada
    • MrsPeel
      oh Janis!!!!! as always, you give me a splash of color and a huge smile in my heart!!! LOVE that you went for the same theme, love the cute elements, and thank you for the recipe!!!!! Can you believe I have never had a Pina Colada? I may grab your recipe and make it.... also love those coconuts.... Sarita (DD)at the moment is obsessed with coconut water.... in Brazil we had two coco palms in our garden and her God Parents have a hotel on the beach so was direct from the coconut, but here, in some 20 years, we had not found anything that tastes not even near the real thing....until last year with the pandemic... is called Vita Coco and is extremely expensive (£3.50 or more) luckily the supermarkets often have it on offer for £2 or £2.50 so we get to have it.... I will go after these you have in. here for a page of mine, super cute!
      love your choice!!!! is fresh, full of light and those semi circles going on on the side are open to so many possibilities...can;t wait to see what you make!!!!!!!!!!
    • Iowan
      This is beyond cool. I even dragged the page to my desktop so I will have the recipe. Your accents are just perfect. Love the fun quote too. Thanks so much for lifting my layout.
    There are no comments to display.
  • Category:
    Scraplift Challenge
    Uploaded By:
    Janisn
    Date:
    May 3, 2022
    View Count:
    Comment Count:

EXIF Data

File Size:
    286.2 KB
    Mime Type:
    image/jpeg
    Width:
    600px
    Height:
    600px

Note: EXIF data is stored on valid file types when a photo is uploaded. The photo may have been manipulated since upload (rotated, flipped, cropped etc).