Sharp Eyed
Berrylicious
- all by Lynn Grieveson

Fonts - Beladina Gadelia & XBAND Rough

Layout is a lift of Iowan's layout Once upon a time D&C 2014
[​IMG]
MrsPeel likes this.
    • trekmom
      This page is magical, the pink background paper, the clusters of goodies, it's so much fun.
      tanteva likes this.
    • scribler
      This is beautiful! Such great element clustering!
      tanteva likes this.
    • Smwhite
      Beautifully done! I love your blending and brushwork. The cute little one in the costume is precious too!
      tanteva likes this.
    • MrsPeel
      oh my dear dear friend!!!!!! you have NO IDEA how happy it makes me having you around again, not just your pages are (as they were and more) super awesome, but you always either give us a smile or something to think about, every page has the spirit of your soul in them....and you make me laugh a bit with the "sort of went crazy" in the thread..... something I do more often than not !!!!!!!! LOL
      This is gorgeous, the voice of page, the lift itself, the subject, the message, the beauty of you keeping the wood texture, the gorgeous layering, so many elements that make my heart sing, oh I could be hours here telling you how much I love it!!!!! need to go though, but, once again, thank YOU so so very much for being around, and for playing this one in particular!!!! Hope you will join us for iNSD in the weekend!!!!!
      Hugggzz!!!!!
      tanteva likes this.
    • tanteva
      @MrsPeel You must be in charge of the love-bombing in this cult :giggle:P
      MrsPeel likes this.
    • MrsPeel
      :rofl:rofl:rofl
      LOVE you, nobody had put it that way before :rofl:rofl:rofl:rofl:rofl
      I guess you can say that.... but, like I was saying to someone yesterday (Elisa? @EHStudios I think was on our chat yesterday on the phone?) I'm not full of love for everybody...... it just happens to be that in this family, the amount of lovable people, talented in scrapping, gifted in life's many ways, the amount of people like these (you included!!!) is such, that it may seem like. You are gifted and even with my memory not being what it was when we were around years ago, you made a huge impression not just your pages but how present you are with a personality I love.... hence me boring you telling you every day how happy I am to have you back scrapping, and, even more so, at The Pad's Family!!!!!!!!!!!!! :heartlub:heartlub:heartlub:heartlub:heartlub
      tanteva likes this.
    • Iowan
      wow, that's some awesome clustering you have done here and the photo is just fun. The wooden background paper is the perfect backdrop too. Thanks so much for lifting my layout.
      tanteva likes this.
    There are no comments to display.
  • Category:
    Scraplift Challenge
    Uploaded By:
    tanteva
    Date:
    May 3, 2022
    View Count:
    Comment Count:

EXIF Data

File Size:
    221.3 KB
    Mime Type:
    image/jpeg
    Width:
    600px
    Height:
    600px

Note: EXIF data is stored on valid file types when a photo is uploaded. The photo may have been manipulated since upload (rotated, flipped, cropped etc).