Ouch!

Ouch!
sm_amber, Mar 26, 2022
Description:
Ouch! - Designed by Soco & Anita Designs
Stampalicious Layered Template Freebie | March '22 - Rachel Jefferies
Karen and MrsPeel like this.
    • ArmyGrl
      Oh no! I've done that a time or two - stubbed the toe super hard. Sorry for the break.
      sm_amber likes this.
    • dawnmarch
      Ouch is right! Love the combo of white with the bright colors! and the big "ouch" is perfect!
      sm_amber likes this.
    • Iowan
      Nice title and great journaling. Hope the toe is healing well.
      sm_amber likes this.
    • SeattleSheri
      Oh no, poor guy, hopefully it healed quickly! I love how you added the big title directly over the photo.
      sm_amber likes this.
    • cfile
      oh no.. so sorry Amber that his toe was fractured. (That was an awful week for fractures! I fractured my right humerus that same week!) Hope he healed quickly and he is feeling perfect now! I love the colors you used on the paint with the added photo spot. I love all the word strips and the big title on the photo, the red medic flair and all.. great composition and page! Thanks for playing along with the March template challenge!
      sm_amber likes this.
    • JenEm
      So sorry that your son fractured his toe. I hope it has healed well. Great use of color, and I love the central focal point of your page. Wonderfully designed and executed page!
      sm_amber likes this.
    • MrsPeel
      OUCH indeed!!! Sarita (DD) had similar experience a few years ago only the big toe .....hope he is feeling better now!!! on the other hand, the page is marvellous, in that way we have to make gorgeous art pieces of not soo gorgeous event, this is fabulous!!!!!
      [​IMG]
      sm_amber likes this.
    There are no comments to display.
  • Category:
    Designed by Soco
    Uploaded By:
    sm_amber
    Date:
    Mar 26, 2022
    View Count:
    Comment Count:

EXIF Data

File Size:
    556.8 KB
    Mime Type:
    image/jpeg
    Width:
    800px
    Height:
    800px

Note: EXIF data is stored on valid file types when a photo is uploaded. The photo may have been manipulated since upload (rotated, flipped, cropped etc).