jnac916

MOC-day26

MOC-day26
jnac916, Jan 26, 2022
Description:
Photo starters - templates by Scrappin' with Liz
Mixed Media Monthly January 2022: Let It Go

364 words - Journaling:
Sassy was such a cherished cat. As a child, I had plenty of family pets and I have gone through plenty of pets passing, but Sassy’s passing over the rainbow bridge was tough for me. Maybe her passing was hard because she was my first baby as an adult. Maybe it was because Sassy came into my life when I was going through a rough patch. I got Sassy from one of my sisters. She was approximately 12 weeks old when I got her. She helped me when I was down. She gave me something positive and she was a fur baby that I could put time and energy into. She was an indoor cat because my husband and I were living in an apartment when we got her. She remained an indoor cat even after we moved into our house. She always put a smile on my face.
Sassy was a funny cat. She would play fetch with me when I would sling a rubber band. She would chase after the rubber band and bring it back to me to sling again. She would try to eat my frosted mini wheat cereal when I snacked on them. She loved dried mangos as well. I couldn’t open the bag without her hearing it and running to get some. Sassy loved food and would beg at our table like a dog. There were a few times when she jumped into an empty chair looking at us like “where is my plate?” She was such a sweet cat. She also loved boxes and paper bags. She would try to fit herself into a box whether it was big enough for her or not. After a grocery store trip, you would always find Sassy in one of the paper grocery bags.
While Sassy was nice to everyone, she did prefer to lay down with me. She would curl up with me and purr when she napped. She always seemed to sense when I need a little extra love and would come over to me and let me pet her. She had a good life and lived to be 15 years old. I miss her so very much.
    • cfile
      Your Sassy was a beautiful cat and what a beautiful tribute page! The elements and paper are perfect choices to accent that sweet photo! Sassy just pops off the page! Thank you for sharing your Sassy with us and for playing along with the MOC day 26 remembrance challenge!
    There are no comments to display.
  • Category:
    Month of Challenges 10
    Uploaded By:
    jnac916
    Date:
    Jan 26, 2022
    View Count:
    Comment Count:

EXIF Data

File Size:
    131.7 KB
    Mime Type:
    image/jpeg
    Width:
    600px
    Height:
    600px

Note: EXIF data is stored on valid file types when a photo is uploaded. The photo may have been manipulated since upload (rotated, flipped, cropped etc).