Cherylndesigns

Moc10 Day22 Bobblehead

Moc10 Day22 Bobblehead
Cherylndesigns, Jan 23, 2022
Description:
Because all of our military personnel are Super Heroes!! I used Paula Kesselring's Army Forever Kit: Digital Scrapbooking Kits | Scrapbook Kits – The Lilypad (the-lilypad.com) and Kim Jensen's Kim Jensen Everyday Boy - background paper, rope, border: Everyday Boy by Kim Jensen (the-lilypad.com)

(This is my grandson, when he was 3 months old, BTW. He was sound asleep with his sunglasses on.)
KarenB and wvsandy like this.
    • KarenB
      I love it!! Creative and cute!)
    • Cherylndesigns
      @KarenB Ohhhhh, thanks so much, Karen!! I had fun with this even if it was a lot of work (extractions aren't "my thing". LOL
      KarenB likes this.
    • wvsandy
      So cute! Love your doll and your background collection!
    • Cherylndesigns
    • ArmyGrl
      Thank you for the homage and providing background into this marvelous creation! You totally went above and beyond!!! What a perfect bobblehead doll - so gonna get that app cause I love to make goofy photos. Thank you Cheryl for playing along in MOC-10! Ultimately, you are the super star!
    • Cherylndesigns
      @ArmyGrl Oh my gosh, Lisa, you have NO idea what your comments mean to me!!! You KNOW how much respect I have for the vocation you chose and how in awe I am of you!!! I started out to make this a "super hero" and thought, "what more 'super heroes' do we have than the people who have dedicated their lives to protecting us!!!!! Thank you, so much, for pushing me beyond my limits.
    • garrynkim
      Are you kidding me? Three months old, that is so funny! I love the bobblehead you've made, so fun!
    • Cherylndesigns
      @garrynkim Can you believe it??? Yes, he was 3 months old and sound asleep, Kim!! I actually entered that photo in a baby photo contest and didn't win. :( Did you happen to see the original picture on FB or IG?? (2) Facebook
    There are no comments to display.
  • Category:
    Month of Challenges 10
    Uploaded By:
    Cherylndesigns
    Date:
    Jan 23, 2022
    View Count:
    Comment Count:

EXIF Data

File Size:
    257.3 KB
    Mime Type:
    image/jpeg
    Width:
    600px
    Height:
    600px

Note: EXIF data is stored on valid file types when a photo is uploaded. The photo may have been manipulated since upload (rotated, flipped, cropped etc).