rach3975

MOC 10-10, 10 Related Photos

MOC 10-10, 10 Related Photos
rach3975, Jan 23, 2022
Description:
Journaling/how the photos are related:
In the early days of the pandemic, everything seemed so hard. We acutely felt everything that had to be cancelled or changed from our old ways.

1-Family games at home were our social times
2-We returned band unforms outside without holding the spring concert. First time at the school building in 3 months!
3-Video games helped pass the time
4-We basically missed spring, since we were always inside
5-Birthdays were celebrated at home with your household--Zooming them came a few months later
6-Early on we wiped down groceries since we didn’t know how Covid-19 was transmitted
7-Jason’s computer broke & most repair shops were closed. Luckily Dell’s mail-in service was open. This was a terrible time to not have a computer (our only contact with the outside world)!
8-Fabric for sewing masks
9-TP was so hard to come by; getting some was exciting!
10-We had to get used to wearing masks when we were out

Kit: Cottage Chic, Forever Joy
Wood Style: Stylin' 305, Mommyish
Shadow styles: Stylin' 206, Mommyish
Additional elements: Yes, TLP Collab and
Holed Up-Real Life in Pockets, Just Jaimee and Mommyish, TLP

Not in TLP
Template: Photo Focus, LJS Designs,
Dalis and MrsPeel like this.
    • MrsPeel
      oh , I hear you...we had a bit of a weird time in the beginning, but (as I do always with EVERYTHING that seems troubling) we started to talk about the good things...like the last couple of appointments in hospital I had had been moved sooner because of cancellations, we got to see the opening night of Waitress the musical with Sara Beirelles & Gavin Creel in the main roles, they were going to be in England only 6 weeks... we saw it in opening night, by the end of the week first lock down started...so we thought about all those people who didn't get to see them... the fact that, being registered disabled, there were many things we had access to that others didn't....and that we got to spend a lot of time together, eat better, etc.... love your photos, great subject that you chose (LOVE that you took a photo with the toilette paper! I should have thought about it!!!!) anyway, gorgeous, in that way we have with scrapping...we can make beautiful pages out of not so very beautiful events.....
      Thank you so much for playing with us!!! [​IMG]
      rach3975 likes this.
    There are no comments to display.
  • Category:
    Month of Challenges 10
    Uploaded By:
    rach3975
    Date:
    Jan 23, 2022
    View Count:
    Comment Count:

EXIF Data

File Size:
    369.8 KB
    Mime Type:
    image/jpeg
    Width:
    800px
    Height:
    800px

Note: EXIF data is stored on valid file types when a photo is uploaded. The photo may have been manipulated since upload (rotated, flipped, cropped etc).