breeoxd

Dad Through The Lens

Dad Through The Lens
breeoxd, Jan 12, 2022
Description:
When my father died, I was surprised by all of these random photos I found. You don't realize that your parents live this whole other life; it's bittersweet to realize. These are all photos from my dad in various everyday life situations.

Fiddle Dee Dee Magical Memories Dressed Up Template
Sahlin Studio Grunge Kit
MrsPeel likes this.
    • bellbird
      You got so much product in this page beyond all the photos, which i hope you love the result of, it's a wonderful tribute and also a wonderful way to use the 10 photos that relate theme!
      breeoxd likes this.
    • MrsPeel
      this is great.... the photos are wonderful, and thank you so much for adding your thoughts, the page becomes so more dimensional knowing them....also love that you went for a very full page.....and the result is beautiful, all together...! I think that kind of thing (us discovering stuff about our parents in this way) is changing now...not sure how old your dad was, but by the photos, I'm guessing he might be my generation or around (born late 1950s) from 40's to the 80s life was so very different... love what you ve done here !
      Thank you so much for playing with us!!! [​IMG]
    There are no comments to display.
  • Category:
    Month of Challenges 10
    Uploaded By:
    breeoxd
    Date:
    Jan 12, 2022
    View Count:
    Comment Count:

EXIF Data

File Size:
    3.9 MB
    Mime Type:
    image/jpeg
    Width:
    3600px
    Height:
    3600px

Note: EXIF data is stored on valid file types when a photo is uploaded. The photo may have been manipulated since upload (rotated, flipped, cropped etc).