littlekiwi

EYE TEST

EYE TEST
    • Cherylndesigns
      This is so clever, Jennifer! I LOVE your creative take on this challenge.
    • littlekiwi
      @Cherylndesigns thanks, that vellum "eye" was just too cute not to use, then the glasses are almost a perfect match to the ones I wear now so again had to be used
    • Cherylndesigns
      @littlekiwi It's just totally adorable, Jennifer!! I LOVE it!!
    • StefanieS
      Love it, the stripe at the top and bottom adds a happy colour pallete and sense of movement. Love the vellum title play too. I need to make a eye test booking, I know my eyes have changed again.
    • littlekiwi
      @Eyeore You aren’t the only one needing to do that appointment. I’m very overdue for mine as the optometrist keeps reminding me of.
      StefanieS likes this.
    • Angela Toucan
      great story telling
    • ArmyGrl
      Oh boy - my eyes are in constant downward change. As I age my bifocal prescription keeps getting larger and larger. Such is life!
    • Dalis
      I HATE.EYE.TESTS.

Hate them, what is best 1 or 2. I DON'T KNOW MY EYES ARE SO TIRED EVERYTHING LOOKS THE SAME!!!!!!
    • littlekiwi
      @Dalis yep is it a P or a B, a 0 or an O....I hate them too. Doesn't help that I need extra eye photography because one of my eyes doesn't have much vision (been that way since day dot!) so everything takes twice as long. I now travel a few suburbs away for my optometry stuff as the local chains aren't really that amazing here....might just be the local ones but I've tried them all over town.
      Dalis likes this.
    • Dalis
      @littlekiwi Seriously, how is it that with all this technology, we are still here w/ eye exams!
    There are no comments to display.
  • Category:
    Month of Challenges 10
    Uploaded By:
    littlekiwi
    Date:
    Jan 17, 2022
    View Count:
    Comment Count:

EXIF Data

File Size:
    245 KB
    Mime Type:
    image/jpeg
    Width:
    700px
    Height:
    700px

Note: EXIF data is stored on valid file types when a photo is uploaded. The photo may have been manipulated since upload (rotated, flipped, cropped etc).