mnjenlittle

20210709-Gabe's-summer-of-baseball

20210709-Gabe's-summer-of-baseball
mnjenlittle, Jan 11, 2022
Description:
MOC10 - 10 - Photos that relate
My son's summer of baseball, pitching, catching, fielding, hitting, and scoring!
paper and elements from Let's Play Ball by Just Jaimee.
https://the-lilypad.com/store/Let-s-Play-Ball-Digital-Kit.html
MrsPeel likes this.
    • MrsPeel
      oh Jen!!!!! this is gorgeous!!!!!! love the combo of photos, that blend makes it feel so artsy, the photos are amazing and, as always, you make it into an elegant display of talent (yours and theirs!!!) I forgot to let you know, I got your card a couple of days ago!!!!! I think things got delayed here, because my mum still didn't get the things we sent, Sarita send them late, so yours maybe delayed too.... you know I was thinking I can almost do a page for this challenge with your cards!!!! I don't have quite 10 from you, but almost!!!!! I hope you know how much I treasure you always being present in our lives like that..... hopefully I can catch up properly with you (gallery and personal) as soon as the MOC is done!!!!! love the pages you are making, this one os perfection!!!!!
      Thank you so much for playing with us!!! [​IMG]
    • mnjenlittle
      @MrsPeel so glad you got the card!! I totally sent them late! Thanks so much for your kind words about my layout.
      MrsPeel likes this.
    There are no comments to display.
  • Category:
    Month of Challenges 10
    Uploaded By:
    mnjenlittle
    Date:
    Jan 11, 2022
    View Count:
    Comment Count:

EXIF Data

File Size:
    245.8 KB
    Mime Type:
    image/jpeg
    Width:
    600px
    Height:
    600px

Note: EXIF data is stored on valid file types when a photo is uploaded. The photo may have been manipulated since upload (rotated, flipped, cropped etc).