Bec

MOC10-day10-10_Photos

MOC10-day10-10_Photos
Bec, Jan 13, 2022
Description:
Photos of Ben from his first 10 birthdays.
Created with Zoo Day by Kristin Aagard, That's Life: The Everyday Elements by Bella Gypsy, Me Right Now Bundle by Kim Jensen, Dinosaur Daze by Kristin Aagard, For the Love of 2017: All the Kits by Allison Pennington, Meowter Space Collection by Bella Gypsy, Player One by ForeverJoy Design, Jungle Boogie by Kristin Aagard, Book Lover - Elements by Kristin Aagard Designs, Count the Stars {bundle} by Little Butterfly Wings, Jack & Jill collab with Studio Basic by Lynne-Marie, by Pink Reptile Designs and Out Of This World elements by Pink Reptile Designs
Ben 10 title and Omnitrix frames made from cut papers.
MrsPeel likes this.
    • tinkerbell1112
      love this! clever title :) Love the "level up ahead" word art you used!
      Bec likes this.
    • plumdumpling
      LOVE the title and colors and the photo series!
      Bec likes this.
    • MrsPeel
      oh this is so beautiful!!! I'm still amazed with the notebook/journal page you made last year, can't remember if it was MOC or another event, but I know your whole gallery is full of treasures and this one is such a beautiful one!!! he is a sweetie, and those frames are marvellous!!! the feeling of depth, the way the frames reflect as if the glass was there.... the big title and the green complement it all so perfectly, awesome as always!!!!
      Thank you so much for playing with us!!! [​IMG]
      Bec likes this.
    There are no comments to display.
  • Category:
    Month of Challenges 10
    Uploaded By:
    Bec
    Date:
    Jan 13, 2022
    View Count:
    Comment Count:

EXIF Data

File Size:
    246.7 KB
    Mime Type:
    image/jpeg
    Width:
    800px
    Height:
    800px

Note: EXIF data is stored on valid file types when a photo is uploaded. The photo may have been manipulated since upload (rotated, flipped, cropped etc).