littlekiwi

Cram

Cram
littlekiwi, Dec 11, 2021
Description:
Scraplift of
[​IMG]

Chronicle: The Kit by Allison Pennington https://the-lilypad.com/store/Chronicle-The-Kit.html
Light Bulb Moment by Just Jaimee & Stolen Moments Designs
Your Mom Goes to College by Mommyish & Wildheart Designs
Shadows Dressed Up by Fiddle Dee Dee Designs https://the-lilypad.com/store/Shadows-Dressed-Up-Photoshop-Tool-Styles.html
    • SeattleSheri
      Awesome lift Jennifer and I love the trio of photos you included!
    • Karen
      This is a great lift! I love the pictures you've added to illustrate your journaling too. My boys both struggle with exams and like you they are good at the assignment portions of their classes to make up for it. :agree
    • ArmyGrl
      Wonderful layout and lift! I totally get going somewhere (like the campus library) to focus on studying! It's so easy to get lost on the net - with social media - Pinterest and Instagram are my weaknesses!
    • JenEm
      Love the crop on your photos, and the horizontal flow of your page. Wonderful journaling as well. Good on you for being so diligent with your assignments. Awesome page!
    • HeatherB
      What a great page and lift. Love the way you cropped the photos and loved reading your journaling. I also found exam time to be crammed full of studying, no matter how good my intentions were. Great page documenting your time at school!
    • bestcee
      I love the photos you took of your school cramming! There are so many awesome details in your journaling too. I'm glad you found a layout to lift to make the page work for you. It's lovely.
    • StefanieS
      Love your choice of the layout to scraplift and your interpretation of it. Love the splatters in the BG, the close-up photos, the light journaling and the paper strip foundation. beautifully done.
    • weaselwatchr
      Your layout takes me back. I used to take my notes in different colors each day. Sometimes it would help me picture my notes during the exam, but yeah I still crammed before the test. Awesome lift and thanks for sharing your testing experiences.
    • Roxana
      Beautiful page! I love the composition, the series of photos and the journaling, I love it all!
    There are no comments to display.
  • Category:
    Scraplift Challenge
    Uploaded By:
    littlekiwi
    Date:
    Dec 11, 2021
    View Count:
    Comment Count:

EXIF Data

File Size:
    245.6 KB
    Mime Type:
    image/jpeg
    Width:
    700px
    Height:
    700px

Note: EXIF data is stored on valid file types when a photo is uploaded. The photo may have been manipulated since upload (rotated, flipped, cropped etc).