bellbird

Oct Journal Chall: hamilton

Oct Journal Chall: hamilton
bellbird, Oct 27, 2021
Description:
from SOSN for 27 October:
NBK Designs | artTherapy No3 - 9.Mixed Media paper pack; 5.Out of the Box Frames; 2.Artsy Bits & Pieces; 3.Magic Lights
Lynn Grieveson | Worn Edges Mixed (star clipping mask template with worn edging)

https://the-lilypad.com/store/artTherapy-No3.html
https://the-lilypad.com/store/Worn-Edges-Mixed.html

fonts: Adobe Garamond; Jelytta
JenEm likes this.
    • CharlotteM
      gorgeous page, love the framing and journaling
      bellbird likes this.
    • bcgal00
      Awesome page design and love the framing!
      bellbird likes this.
    • HeatherB
      Love the framing, and love the quote!! I also like the accompanying journaling. Great storytelling! Love the choice of background too!
      bellbird likes this.
    • Karen
      Oh my gosh! I'm SOOO happy you finally go to see the show! Did you guys love it? I love how you've added that quote on here and you are so right! It takes on a whole new meaning in the middle of this darn pandemic! I love this so much!
      bellbird likes this.
    • bellbird
      @Karen i know, 'finally' is what she said too (& i still owe her another event b/c when they kept lengthening the lockdown, Wicked which was for her b'day just got completely cancelled rather than postponed).

i think i was more happy that she was happy -i went to the wrong parking place initially and had to hold up the queue behind me while i pushed the 'phone the help desk' button so i was flustered from driving into the city and then going to the wrong place first but i wasn't ready to do such a long public transport trip yet- the show was almost identical to the version on Disney+ -there was an older family in front discussing with grandparents that it was easier to understand and 'get' some lines with the aussie accents -DD said she preferred the actor they had here for Burr and we both thought this king george was funnier & just better. i think she sang along to the whole thing but it's harder to tell with masks at least and meant i could hear the actual actors at least :)
      Karen likes this.
    • JenEm
      This is awesome, Justine. I am so glad you were able to get tickets again to see the show. That quote certainly does take on new meaning. Love the design of your page, and I definitely agree that there is a smile behind the mask.
      bellbird likes this.
    There are no comments to display.
  • Category:
    Pollywog Team Layouts
    Uploaded By:
    bellbird
    Date:
    Oct 27, 2021
    View Count:
    Comment Count:

EXIF Data

File Size:
    238.5 KB
    Mime Type:
    image/jpeg
    Width:
    700px
    Height:
    700px

Note: EXIF data is stored on valid file types when a photo is uploaded. The photo may have been manipulated since upload (rotated, flipped, cropped etc).