michele hillam

She Has The Moves!

She Has The Moves!
michele hillam, Oct 5, 2021
Description:
Credits:
Pink Reptile Designs - Let's Dance
    • Smwhite
      What a sweetie you've got there! I agree she's got some great moves! :agree The music score and lyrics were perfect additions to tell her story! I love your page!
    • CharlotteM
      WOW- fantastic and sweet page, love your great OOB and the restriction of the colors to yellow!
    • jam-on-toast
      oh, this this so so so soooooo sweet... love the way the yellow dress swishes out of the frame...
    • HeatherB
      I love this!!! I really like how you used out-of-bounds extraction to show off her dress and it really adds movement to the page! And you found the perfect quote to go with your photos. Great page!
    • HeatherB
    • AnEnglishLady
      I love the clean fresh look to this layout, achieved by limiting your colour palette to black, white and a splash of colour, toned perfectly to Kellie's dress. The off centre background paper, wiggly lined frames around the photos, the yellow paint splashes, the pieces of string and your fabulous extractions all add to the sense of movement and music is represented perfectly by the music score background and notes. Exquisite!
      #extraction #music #dance #limitedcolouruse #quote
      Hashtag Love Fun - Halloween Bash 2022Come join the fun!
    There are no comments to display.
  • Category:
    Journaling Challenge
    Uploaded By:
    michele hillam
    Date:
    Oct 5, 2021
    View Count:
    Comment Count:

EXIF Data

File Size:
    236.5 KB
    Mime Type:
    image/jpeg
    Width:
    600px
    Height:
    776px

Note: EXIF data is stored on valid file types when a photo is uploaded. The photo may have been manipulated since upload (rotated, flipped, cropped etc).