G.J.

I Want Candy

I Want Candy
G.J., Sep 28, 2021
Description:
Layout created using I want candy by Kristin Aagard Designs and Paper Stackers templates by Miss Fish. Font used Elliot and own photo.
    • MrsPeel
      OHHH Grace!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! this is so amazing!!!!!! the photo makes me want to go get some sweeties NOW!!!!!!!!!!! if you ask Sarita what would make your mum the happiest? she would say : marzipan fruits and pic n' mix (we call them haribos here because is the most famous brand, but we used to have places exactly like in the photo to , exactly, pick and mix!!!! LOVE this, the stacked papers, the colourful feel all over, the big title is perfect!!!!!!! OK, am of to sleep but first...... gonna take this
      into the SEPTEMBER Froggy Faves!!!! [​IMG]
      G.J. likes this.
    • Cherylndesigns
      This is great, Grace!! I LOVE your stacked papers - awesome and great journaling!!

Congrats on The Froggy Favorites!!!
      G.J. likes this.
    • G.J.
      Thank you so dears @MrsPeel and @Cherylndesigns for the sweet comments and the Froggy Faves, so honored and so thrilled. You made my day dear Cynthia, thank YOU!! :bk:bk:bk:bk:bk:bk
      MrsPeel likes this.
    • jk703
      It's always chaos in the candy store! Especially with kids, lol! Beautiful page, and those look yummy too! I can hear the kids screams, squeals and running around noises in my head from your page!
      G.J. likes this.
    • Ferdy
      I'm not a kid and I love the candy store too! lol! love the photo and the yummy kit!!
      G.J. likes this.
    • JenEm
      I want candy too! Love the stacked papers and your photo. Love this, Grace. :)
      [​IMG]
      G.J. likes this.
    • G.J.
      Thank you so much dear ladies for the kind and sweet comments :heartslub:heartslub so very appreciated
      JenEm likes this.
    • Karen
      Yummy! I have a terrible sweet tooth, so this looks like a great place for me to go shopping! I bet they loved everything you picked out!
      G.J. likes this.
    • G.J.
      Thank you so much dear Karen for the kind comment so very appreciated :heartslub:heartslub:heartslub
    There are no comments to display.
  • Category:
    Journaling Challenge
    Uploaded By:
    G.J.
    Date:
    Sep 28, 2021
    View Count:
    Comment Count:

EXIF Data

File Size:
    652.2 KB
    Mime Type:
    image/jpeg
    Width:
    600px
    Height:
    600px

Note: EXIF data is stored on valid file types when a photo is uploaded. The photo may have been manipulated since upload (rotated, flipped, cropped etc).