bellbird

summer splashing

summer splashing
bellbird, Sep 15, 2021
Description:
playing along with 30 Days of Sketches - my take on the September day 14 sketch (lots of circles & mixed media) & Scraptember day 14 prompt: use mixed media

Everything from SOSN for 15 Sept:
ForeverJoy Designs | Summer Stories kit
Pink Reptile Designs | Brightsiding elements

https://the-lilypad.com/store/SUMMER-STORIES-KIT.html
https://the-lilypad.com/store/Brightsiding-Elements.html
ForeverJoy and JenEm like this.
    • JenEm
      Love your fun photos and use of all the circles. The elements you have used add wonderful texture to your page. Picture perfect indeed. I just googled the 30 days of sketches to find out more. I think it is awesome you are taking part. I might have to try some of these ideas. :)
      bellbird likes this.
    • bellbird
      @JenEm it's kind of run in a facebook group where they post all the sketches, i found out about it from @gonewiththewind on instagram i think, there's a few digi people playing along and i'm finding it fun & inspiring, PM me know if you want more info & thanks for your comment :)
    • gonewiththewind
      @JenEm I'm participating because I want to get back into creating as part of my daily routine instead of the hit and miss that I've been doing for the past year. I'm hoping to continue it through the fall and then be in a perfect position for MOC! Like @bellbird said, just message one of us and we can have you added to the Facebook groups for 30 Days of Sketches and for Scraptember.

@bellbird Your layout is fantastic! I love all the mixed media and the way you used the sketch. Perfection!
      bellbird likes this.
    There are no comments to display.
  • Category:
    Pollywog Team Layouts
    Uploaded By:
    bellbird
    Date:
    Sep 15, 2021
    View Count:
    Comment Count:

EXIF Data

File Size:
    246.2 KB
    Mime Type:
    image/jpeg
    Width:
    700px
    Height:
    700px

Note: EXIF data is stored on valid file types when a photo is uploaded. The photo may have been manipulated since upload (rotated, flipped, cropped etc).