trekmom

August 2021 Random Challenge Harold Houdini

August 2021 Random Challenge Harold Houdini
trekmom, Aug 4, 2021
Description:
For this page I used the kit from Forever Joy called Happily Ever After and
Paula Kesselring's Postage Stamps Frames 01, Sabrina's Creations, Yes, Word Art: Heck, Yes. There are 8 photos of Harold, the upper right one is divided into two frames but I count it as one photo.
If you're curious, the shelter named him Harry Houdini for good reason. He's an escape artist. My daughter thought he was more formal so called him Harold. We added the Houdini part back when he became ours.
Claire Grantham and umyesh like this.
    • umyesh
      I love your fun journaling and how you split it in two! All eight photos are so different and fun. Thanks for joining the random challenge this month!
      trekmom likes this.
    • Smwhite
      What a sweet page... great aligning of all of your snaps of this little guy and you snuck in the story so well! You're a good cat mom!
      trekmom likes this.
    • Dady
      beautiful page and I love your cats ❤️
      trekmom likes this.
    • trekmom
      @umyesh Thank you. Harold is quite photogenic.
      @Smwhite Thank you so much, he's a good cat, has loads of purr-sonality.
      @Dady Thank you. Harold says thank you too. He says you like him best, I'm not arguing with a cat.
      umyesh likes this.
    • Claire Grantham
      Sorry I have been a stranger. I LOVE Cats and I love this page about Harold, he is very photogenic, this is a great way to use those postage frames! Great story too.
      trekmom likes this.
    • trekmom
      @Claire Grantham Thank you very much. I've been super migraine woman and need to limit my screen because it doesn't help with the pain so, I understand. Harold is a love bug.
    There are no comments to display.
  • Category:
    Random Challenge
    Uploaded By:
    trekmom
    Date:
    Aug 4, 2021
    View Count:
    Comment Count:

EXIF Data

File Size:
    1.5 MB
    Mime Type:
    image/jpeg
    Width:
    3588px
    Height:
    3588px

Note: EXIF data is stored on valid file types when a photo is uploaded. The photo may have been manipulated since upload (rotated, flipped, cropped etc).