MariSt

Dotsi Turns 100

Dotsi Turns 100
MariSt, Aug 3, 2021
Description:
one little bird character study, little talks
Christina W, trekmom, umyesh and 2 others like this.
    • umyesh
      What a wonderful interview to conduct! I’m always impressed when people live to be 100. That “about you” sticker is perfect by that awesome photo!
      MariSt likes this.
    • flowersgal
      What an interesting interview with your grandmother. I loved reading about the advancements she had seen in her life. And she looks like a "sweet" heart (I like how you put her photo on the jar of jam with the lovely background) -- or did Smuckers really do that?
      MariSt likes this.
    • trekmom
      This is so awesome. I have happy tears in my eyes, just beautiful.
      MariSt likes this.
    • MariSt
      @flowersgal when you nominate someone to be on the Today show to be announced for the 100 and older birthdays they say they get a lot of submissions so they may not get on the show but they send you the picture they would use.
    • MariSt
    • HeatherB
      What an amazing interview. Congrats to your Grandma for reaching 100! Loved reading the answers and especially the question about the biggest advancements in life. Great page!!
      MariSt likes this.
    • Christina W
      Absolutely love this interview -- what a privilege to read! I am so glad that the secret to longevity is coffee every day!!
      MariSt likes this.
    • MariSt
      @HeatherB I thought it was so interesting too because many of them I would have never thought of!
      HeatherB likes this.
    There are no comments to display.
  • Category:
    Journaling Challenge
    Uploaded By:
    MariSt
    Date:
    Aug 3, 2021
    View Count:
    Comment Count:

EXIF Data

File Size:
    219.3 KB
    Mime Type:
    image/jpeg
    Width:
    600px
    Height:
    600px

Note: EXIF data is stored on valid file types when a photo is uploaded. The photo may have been manipulated since upload (rotated, flipped, cropped etc).